Downtown Long Beach has plenty to offer in the way of dining. No matter the taste that tickles your fancy, you can find it downtown. Some of the local’s favorite spots are:
- The 555 East Restaurant, located at 555 East Ocean Boulevard, is an authentic steakhouse with an inviting atmosphere that is sure to impress.
- The Ahmisa Vegan Café, located at 200 Pine Avenue, has specific hours – being open Tuesday through Thursday from 11 am to 8 pm, Friday and Saturday from 11 am to 9 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm, and is the perfect place for vegetarians to grab a delicious bite.
- If you’re looking for hot wings, check out Alondra Hot Wings at 245 Pine Avenue. This casual dining environment also offers salads, sandwiches and desserts.
- Beachwood BBQ, located at 210 E. Third Street, is where “the fork meets the pork”! Check it out if you have a taste for bar-b-que and fried green tomatoes.
- For seafood, try King’s Fish House located at 100 W. Broadway. Reviews show that it’s delicious!
- For some yummy pizza, you might try the award-winning Buono’s Authentic Pizzeria at 87 Aquarium Way.
Have you tried any of these, what did you think? What’s your favorite downtown Long Beach restaurant and why? We’d love to hear and our guests would appreciate the help in finding great places to eat!
If you have family or friends looking for a Long Beach Realtor, let them know that The Hayward Team has connections to some of the most luxurious condos and lofts that Long Beach has to offer. We can ensure they are close to plenty of restaurants, shopping, and even the beach!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.