Downtown Long Beach is a bustling environment with an active nightlife. Here are a few options that the Hayward team knows you will enjoy if you are looking for a fun way to get out and meet the people of Long Beach!
- Sgt Peppers Dueling Pianos: This Dueling Piano Bar is chock full of live music, food, drinks and good times. Come with a couple of friends or join in with the rest of the crowd as they hit the high note to classic sing-alongs.
- Laugh Factory: The historic Laugh factory is right in the heart of Downtown Long Beach! Up and comers and seasoned veterans both vie for your laughs in a comfortable environment. Both food and drink can be delivered so you don’t have to miss a joke!
- Blind Donkey: This bar thrives off its small-batch whiskey sales. If that doesn’t suit you, then you are sure to find something that does in its underrated selection of beer and wine. With pool tables, darts, impromptu dance floors and classic arcade games, this bar is sure to ignite life into your night!
- BO-Beau: Try some unique “California-French comfort food” or just check out the rooftop bar that BO-beau has lined with community tables and an impressive selection of beer and cocktails. If you’re lucky enough, you can grab a seat at the open wall that Bo-beau uses to showcase downtown Pine Avenue.
- The Federal: Grab a bite at this renovated bank or come back late night to find one of the liveliest scenes that Downtown Long Beach has to offer. Upstairs has a great bar and restaurant while downstairs has multiple scaled down bars, a large dance floor, and a stage set up for DJ’s and other live performers. INSIDER TIP: Make sure you know the password before the you try to get into the Federal’s downstairs speak-easy.
- Auld Dubliner: This epic Irish bar is fitted with good music and an excellent selection of beer and liquor. Kick back and enjoy the patio that sits right along Pine street or find a seat inside and take in the live music while meeting some new friends.
- Sevilla Night Club: If you are looking for a true club experience then the 3rd story of Sevilla night club is the place for you. Different nights have different themes of music, with Salsa, Hip-Hop, and Reggaetón being the three most popular. They don’t have carpets but you can still burn the rug here! (TIP: Make sure you are in line with club’s dress code before you leave home!)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.