- The Dance Company teaches hip hop, tap, ballet, ballet/tap combos, jazz, lyrical and contemporary, and turns and leaps classes.
- Elevation Studios offers a variety of programs that include ballet, combo, contemporary, creative, hip hop, jazz, mini hip hop, and so much more. They also offer a summer scholarship work study program.
- The Arthur Murray Studio teaches Rhythm and Latin Dances like Rumba, Cha Cha, Meringue, Samba, Mambo, Salsa; Smooth and Standard Dances like Fox Trot, Waltz, and many more. They also teach Country Western Dances and Specialty Dances.
- Kick It Up Studio offers classes that include acro, ballet, jazz, hula, tap and others. They also offer fitness classes that include Zumba and Spinning.
- The Long Beach Dance Centre was voted “Best Place to Learn to Dance” by the Grunion Gazette and they offer classes that include Salsa, Waltz, Cha Cha, Tango, West Coast Swing, and other popular style dances.
- The Los Altos Dance Center offers ballet, jazz, and tap.
- MMSDance has been in business for more than 50 years and offers classes that include modern, contemporary, jazz, tap, ballet, hip hop, musical theatre, and even conditioning, Zumba and Pilates.
Have you or your children attended any of these schools? Are there other dance schools you would recommend? We would love to hear and so would our readers who are looking for dance schools.
Are you moving to Long Beach, looking for an additional property, or relocating locally within Long Beach? Realtor Bill Hayward and Team has access to lavish lofts and condos, and can help you find the perfect place to call home. Contact us today and let us do the leg work in finding you an excellent place near all of the conveniences Long Beach has to offer.