- Attend a Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show & Cruise. The award winning Dinner Detective is the largest murder mystery dinner show in the United States. Check them out at The Dinner Detective.
- Visit the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden. Take a relaxing stroll through the garden and enjoy the breathtaking beauty with your date.
- Enjoy The Gondola Getaway. Enjoy a soothing gondola cruise through the canals of Naples with your date and create a memory that you can talk about years later.
- Go on a helicopter tour. Island Express Helicopters offers scenic tours that you and your date are sure to remember. You can also try Los Angeles Helicopter tours.
- Visit the El Dorado Nature Center. Spend some quality time together walking through nature, enjoying the sounds of running water, and watching animals roam around freely. You don’t have to go far to feel like you’re out of Long Beach.
- Chuckle the night away at the Laugh Factory. Check to see what comedy shows are available and get a few laughs in.
- Visit the art museum. Check out the exhibits at the University Art Museum or visit the Long Beach Museum of Art.
There are endless activities in Long Beach, have you tried any of these? Where would you suggest someone take their date?
If you are looking for condos in Long Beach that are situated in the middle of plenty to do, contact realtor Bill Hayward. He can help you find the best real estate in town near beaches, restaurants, shopping, and night life.