If you have family or friends in town, you have to show them what Long Beach is about! Show them around your amazing city and treat them to some gourmet eating, sightseeing, beaches, and more. They will be ready to come back before they even leave. Here are 6 places that your guests must go when in Long Beach.
- Take them on a guided tour. Places like Blue Sky Tours offer sightseeing tours around Los Angeles, including Long Beach, to view homes of the stars, Hollywood and the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica and Venice Beach, and more. Remember just because you may have seen these things a thousand times, your guests haven’t.
- Go out to eat of course! You could take them to your favorite place or you could try something new like a Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament or a Pirate’s Dinner Adventure.
- Visit the Queen Mary. Visitors must see this historic landmark before leaving Long Beach. Take a guided tour, grab a bite to eat and do some shopping.
- Spend the day at The Aquarium. With 50 exhibits, and approximately 11,000 animals calling The Aquarium home, ‘touch’ exhibits, whale watching, scuba diving and so many more activities, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Take them to downtown Long Beach. Anytime you visit a city, you have to experience their downtown. Take them for shopping, to grab a bite to eat, or to have a drink during the day; or take them out on the town at night.
- Take them for some history at the decommissioned Soviet submarine, the Scorpion Submarine, or Ranchos Los Cerritos.
There is so much more to do, like Six Flags, Disneyland, Catalina Island, and helicopter tours, so be sure your guests talk about Long Beach long after they’ve gone home.
If your friends or family are looking for luxury lofts or condominiums in Long Beach, give the Hayward Realty Team a call. We can find them the perfect place near all of the conveniences Long Beach has to offer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.