Many activities in Long Beach are fun for singles, couples and families but if you’re single and looking for some specific activities to do, here are a few ideas.
- Dinner and party cruise. You can meet new friends and potentially even a date! You can try places like Spirit Cruises or Hornblower Cruises and hang out on the waters for the night.
- Visit Santa Catalina Island. Not far away is the beautiful Catalina Island just calling you to getaway for some relaxation or fun in the sun! You can take the Catalina Express and get away for just a day or indulge for a full-on vacation. There are plenty of things to do here and the lifestyle is very laid back and relaxing. It’s a great place to get away and meet new people because everyone is so friendly.
- Go to Pine Avenue. Pine Avenue offers plenty of partying at night, restaurants and bars.
- Visit the clubs, lounges, or bars in Downtown Long Beach. If you’re looking for music, a place to kick back and enjoy a brew, or a place to dance the night away, you can find it all downtown.
- Long Beach Speed Dating. If you want the chance to meet someone to date and you’re looking for a new way to do it, why not try speed dating for fun? Places like pre-dating.com arrange these set ups or you can search for a few others to look into.
- Visit a casino. Of course you should drink and play responsibility but if you enjoy casinos, there are San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, the Eldorado, or Hawaiian Gardens, among others to try out.
What are your favorite things to do? Do you have any recommendations?
If you’re looking for luxury lofts or condominiums in the Long Beach area near plenty of activities and things to do, contact Long Beach realty team, The Hayward Team. We can find you the perfect place!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.