Here are 10 things to do in Long Beach that will get you out of the house and out exploring all the activities the city has to offer.
1. If you are daring enough take a walk though the Queen Mary’s paranormal shipwalk tour.
2. Take your significant other on a romantic date through the Naples Canals in an authentic Italian Gondola.
3. Cruise through Rainbow Harbor and water front on an segway.
4. If you are looking for a laugh the Laugh Factory Long Beach has just what you are looking for.
5. The Long Beach Grand Prix is the perfect place for you if you love fast cars.
6. Take a walk through Shoreline Village and and grab some Long Beach souvenirs along with a nice lunch viewing the waterfront.
7. Enjoy a beautiful day in one of Long Beaches many city parks and gardens.
8. Travel down to the farmers market where you can enjoy fresh goods and entertainment.
9. Take a walk downtown and indulge in many of the fine restaurants.
10. If you are looking for a fun packed family day, head over to The Aquarium of the Pacific and spend the day looking at ocean wildlife and even being able to touch some of the sea creatures.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.